Returns, Refunds & Exchange
- Due to hygiene concerns, all mattresses are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- All refunds including but not limited to return of goods and order cancellation will incur a fees including but not limited to operations fee of RM150.00, bank charges and bank GST charges. These charges will be deducted from your refund amount, and the balance will be refunded to you.
- Should you receive any faulty goods upon delivery, you may reject and email us at email@example.com
- FREE DELIVERY within Peninsular Malaysia except Langkawi
- We deliver the goods to you within 5 to 14 working days (if stock is available) for Peninsular Malaysia except Langkawi
- Deliveries are from Monday - Saturday only.
- No shipment is available for East Malaysia yet
- Goods pick up is not available at our retail stores
- We have partnered with JL Global Enterprise to help you dispose your old mattress
- JL Global Enterprise charges a standard fee from RM 150* in Peninsular Malaysia except Langkawi
- Valid for Sealy customers only
- The standard fee RM150 is per mattress per location only
- Please check with JL Global Enterprise for disposal fees on other items (E.g: bedframe/ base)
- The standard fee covers pick up, manpower and disposal service only
- Payment to be done directly to JL Global Enterprise
- Sealy accepts no liability for any loss, damage, dispute, and error between customer and JL Global Enterpise on this disposal service.
- Sealy reserves the right to amend any of the above terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Call +016-973 3008 for your old mattress disposal arrangement